I have personally loved using this product. It instantly moisturizes my hair, but is extremely light and highly absorbent. I am able to put this on in the morning, style as usual, and go without worrying about by hair looking like it has oil on it. I highly recommend it, but of course the ingredients speak for themselves!
Check out their website here, and if you would like an extra 15% off of your first order, put in my personal code: MCKENNA+15 at checkout!
- Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Fruit Oil* – extremely rich in antioxidants, Vitamin A and E that protect the hair against sun damage. It repairs dry, brittle ends and seals moisture into the hair
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil* – this nutrient rich oil is well known for its healing and regenerating properties. It is a sure way to decrease dryness and improve texture in hair
- Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil* – full of nutrients and anti oxidative properties, almond oil is well known for its ability to keep your hair and skin looking amazing and helps protect against UV damage. Rich in vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc. Is light enough to be used as a leave-in conditioner.
- Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* – Rich in nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and vitamins A,K, and E. Great for use against inflammation. It assists in slowing hair loss, and the menthol in the oil helps with dandruff control. It is also antibacterial which helps keep scalp microbial free, and it keeps hair soft and moist due to its emollient properties.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil* – Abundant in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and fatty acids. Vitamin E helps with circulation of blood to the scalp, which helps with hair growth and reducing hair loss. The extensive proteins, minerals and linoleum acid offer many benefits to the hair. Oleic acid helps with softening and absorption of other oils. The key properties are helping against moisture loss, hair strengthening, reducing dandruff and dermatitis, words as a wonderful sealant and moisturizer.
- Linum Usitatissimum (Flax seed) Seed Oil* – high in omega 3, it is highly moisturizing and restorative.
- Curcu- bita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil* – a powerful antioxidant due to the high concentrations of tocopherols, phenolics and sterols. Also high in linoleum, oleic, palmitic and stearic acid. All of these protects the hair follicles and increase shine.
- Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut) Seed Oil* – one of the highest resources of essential fatty acids, namely palmitic, stearic, palmitoleic, oleic, and lineleic acids. It also has calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium and copper. Because of all of these properties, it is highly nutritious, reconstructive and hydrating to hair. It also contains the antioxidant squalene which helps reduce oxidative stress. It fights hair loss, adds shine and strengthens the hair follicles.
- Camellia Oleifera (Camellia/Tea) Seed Oil* – High in Omega -6 Lineolic fatty acids and Omega – 9 oleic fatty acid, this oil is an amazing emollient for keeping hair (and skin) moist and supple. It absorbs very quickly, and promote cell growth, support and flexibility. It repairs breakage and split ends, treats dry scalp and itchiness, helps prevent dandruff, restores hair natural sheen, softens and treats damage from perms/coloring.
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil* – an astounding source of vitamins, enzymes, amino acids, linoleum acid and omega- 6 it is ideal for damaged, porous hair. Vitamin E helps prevent hair and scalp aging, selenium, magnesium, and calcium helps with hair loss. Is a wonderful source to help with scalp health, helps with hair strength and regaining moisture and shine.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil* – most known for its ability to protect hair from shaft breakage. This is due to it being rich in essential fatty acids, Vitamin E, and other vital nutrients. It gives hair a wonderful shine and helps hair recover from coloring damage.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil* – One of the most nutrient rich (and pricy) botanical oils. It has high antibacterial properties that help soothe scalp issues. Monounsaturated fats and saturated fats actually penetrate the hair shaft to give strength to the inner core of the hair fiber. It adds shine, gives elasticity and softening properties. It helps stimulate hair growth and helps hair recover from heat and styling damage.
- Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil* – contains important fatty acids (specifically omega-3) including linolenic acid and linoleic acid. It has natural antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help with scalp health issues. It is also very effective fore helping hair regain lost moisture and shine, as well as promoting hair growth.
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil* – extremely rich in vitamins such as Vitamin A, C, D, B, E & K that are necessary for promoting healthy hair
- Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil – is possibly the most powerful oil in the world. It has been said that Cleopatra used it as a beauty treatment for her gorgeous skin and hair. Moreover, it’s high in nutrients such as antioxidants and essential fatty acids that protect your hair against environmental damage.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – naturally occurring antioxidant. Derived from vegetable oil. Used in the formulation of lipstick, eye shadow, blushers, face powders and foundations, moisturizers, skin care products, bath soaps and detergents, hair conditioners, and many other products.
- Blend of Essential Oils*
Rose Otto Essential Oil keeps hair moisturized and hydrates dry, damaged & brittle hair.
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
DISCLAIMER: Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Do not use if you have any nut allergies. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
There you are beautifuls! Now you know exactly the “whallop” this little product packs. For a list of ingredients to avoid, click here