My best friend and I have applied this as a hair mask on two different times (leaving it for four hours each treatment) and we can already tell a difference in our hair and scalp! My best friend has dandruff, and has seen great improvement with that, as well as less hair loss. I have noticed that my hair has been growing faster (and since I color it, I can see how quickly the roots reappear!)
Definitely recommend, but look over these fantastic ingredients and make that decision for yourself!
Check out their website here, and if you would like an extra 15% off of your first order, put in my personal code: MCKENNA+15 at checkout! Cheers!
- Coconut Oil*- will keep scalp moisturized, discouraging dandruff growth and keeping hair looking shiny. If you have dry ends as well, rub some oil on them to provide deep conditioning.Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, coconut oil is on a rise in popularity for treating skin conditions
- Castor Oil* – is high in Vitamin E, Omega 6 & 9 and ricinoleic acid. Ricinoleic acid helps balance the scalp’s pH level which provides the perfect conditions for hair growth. It’s also high in antioxidants that support keratin (hair protein) and increase the overall thickness of the hair.
- Shea Butter* – is not stripped of its nutrient content and contains all of it’s natural goodness. It has been used for centuries to sooth dry itchy scalp and treat dandruff. It is an all natural conditioner for dry damaged hair and it’s excellent for locking in moisture. It also stimulates hair growth and protects against heat and environmental damage.
- Sweet Almond Oil* – contains all kinds of healthy ingredients for hair like Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium. Using almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair, and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair. A few drops go a long way to add silkiness and shine & nourish the scalp
- Olive Oil* – help bring moisture back to the hair, leaving it healthy-looking and shiny. Rich in vitamins A, E and antioxidants, olive oil helps protect the keratin in hair and seals in moisture
- Macadamia Nut Oil* – contains a very high amount of Palmitoleic acid (an omega 7 fatty acid). This oil is non-greasy and lightweight, which makes it absorb easily into the hair. The highly concentrated mono-unsaturated fats in the oil help protect the hair and scalp from damage. It also has calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, sodium and copper. Because of all of these properties, it is highly nutritious, reconstructive and hydrating to hair. It also contains the antioxidant squalene which helps reduce oxidative stress. It fights hair loss, adds shine and strengthens the hair follicles.
- Grapeseed Oil*- Grapeseed oil is a great choice for hair care because it contains a lot of vitamin E, which is necessary for hair growth, and health. The extensive proteins, minerals, and the linoleicacid it contains also offer lots of benefits for hair. Hot grapeseed treatment will help hair look shiny, but not feel greasy.
- Mustard Seed Oil – contains a good amount of beta-carotene. The beta-carotene is converted into vitamin A, which is a key component in healthy hair growth. Mixed in with a scalp massage oil, it can help stimulate hair growth. contains high amount of omega 3 fatty and omega 6 acids which helps hair growth. This oil contains minerals like calcium, zinc, magnesium, manganese, proteins and niacin. This oil contains antioxidant that makes hair stronger and prevents the hair from falling out and serves as hair strengthener.
- Argan Oil* – is popularly known as “liquid gold” for hair. It’s extremely high in Omega 6, 9 and Vitamin E that keeps hair soft, silky and shiny
- Jojoba Oil* – The oil can also moisturize the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Because it strengthens hair, it is also thought that jojoba oil can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
- Neem Oil* – has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that fight dandruff causing bacteria. It contains extraordinary high amounts of antioxidants that promote hair growth and deep conditions damaged hair.
- Burdock Root Extract* – stimulates hair growth by improving blood circulation on the scalp. Being rich in phytosterols and essential fatty acid, it helps you maintain a healthy scalp, promoting natural hair growth. It is also effective in treating dandruff and dry hair conditions. It also contains vitamin A and essential fatty acids (which include rare long-chain EFAs), burdock oil can help strengthen your hair by nourishing your scalp
- Amla Fruit Extract* – is high in vitamin C which promotes the effective synthesis of collagen, the building block of skin, nails and hair. Because of its antioxidant content, amla also helps purify the blood and eliminates skin and scalp conditions such has irritated scalp and falling hair, while promoting a health scalp that ensures healthy hair growth. It nourishes and conditions hair, strengthens individual strands, makes your scalp healthy, promotes healthy follicles and restores the natural color of graying hair by stopping melanin loss. It’s anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties relieves inflammation, reduces scalp irritation and treats dandruff.
- Bhringaraj Leaf Extract* – used for hair growth because of the following reasons: The oil helps boost blood circulation to the scalp, stimulating it and triggering hair growth. It also prevents scalp issues such as dandruff and irritation, ensuring that hair growth is unhindered
- Brahmi Leaf Extract* – is known for multiple health and medicinal benefits. Some of its important benefits and uses for hair loss: Applying this oil on the scalp is good to strengthening the hair follicles. Brahmi is also used in treating of psoriasis, eczema, abscess and ulceration.
- Tulsi (Holy Basil) Leaf Extract* – can be used for greying hair, dandruff and dry scalp. Has many amazing properties including soothing inflammation, being an antioxidant, works a s a antibiotic, has antibacterial properties and is used to purify and cleanse.
- Shikakai Leaf Extract* – traditionally used for dandruff, helps prevent hair loss, and helps retain natural oil in the hair and scalp. Additionally it is anti fungal which aids in hair growth. It also helps the hair retain its natural shine and softness. Can be used as a cleanser
- Neem Leaf Extract* – High in vitamin E, stimulates hair follicles to increase hair growth and prevent hair loss. It also addresses dandruff and scalp problems. It is also anti fungal, which also aids in scalp problems as well.
- Dandelion Root Extract* – rich with vitamins A, C, B-complex and E. It also contains biotin, iron, sulfur, magnesium and calcium. These all enrich the hair by stimulating and strengthening the hair. Many naturals love biotin and sulfur in their hair growth aids. It is a wonderful aid to get rid of dandruff and itchy scalp. It also removes build up from the length of the hair like a very mild clarifying solution. The simplest way to incorporate this is by topical application. It can be used as a rinse prior to or after deep conditioning and as an infused oil.
- Horsetail Herb Extract* – improves circulation, is anti-inflammatory and full of antioxidants. Silica content also is helpful when battling hair loss. This herb rejuvenates your hair and strengthens the hair shafts. it also contains selenium and cysteine which are known to prevent hair loss and promote regrowth.
- Tea Tree Oil* – has antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that treat dandruff and itchy scalp. It gets to the root of the problem and eliminates flakiness and dryness of the scalp.
- Rosemary Oil* – Rich in antioxidants, is anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. It increases circulation and promotes hair growth. Has also been used to treat baldness, graying and dandruff.
- Peppermint Oil* – Used to stimulate the scalp. It is a powerful antiseptic, and has multiple purposes from helping with dandruff or fighting lice. It also used to naturally thicken and nourish hair, as well as stop hair loss.
- Lavender Oil* – rich in antioxidants, and known for its stress relief, lavender oil is a highly sought after fragrance to add to personal care products. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help soothe skin conditions and reverse signs of aging. It can also improve alopecia aerate and hair loss issues when massaged into the scalp.
- Eucalyptus Lemon Oil* – this essential oil is often used for in natural, anti-dandruff blends. Eucalyptus is highly anti-bacterial and helps fight skin conditions, and helps promote scalp health. Ot also helps with itching, dry scalp, and hair breakage.
- Orange Peel Oil* – filled with vitamin C and powerful antioxidants, this essential oil is often included in natural flaky scalp, dry scalp and dandruff solutions. It is also a great mood lifter, leaving you with shiny hair and a lighter spirit. It is also antibacterial, which can help fight scalp conditions as well.
- Cera Alba (beeswax) – often used in small quantities, beeswax is used to improve the brilliance and strength of the hair
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
DISCLAIMER: Always perform a patch test before applying our products. Natural & herbal products can still cause adverse reactions if you are allergic to a specific ingredient. Do not use if you have any nut allergies. Discontinue use right away if there is an adverse reaction.
There you are beautifuls! Now you know the amazing treasure this little container holds! For a list of ingredients to avoid, click here.