After seeing some petroleum filled, non-organic tattoo butters in the mall, I knew I had to find a healthier alternative. Although I myself do not have tattoos, my best friend does, and he was excited to hear that there was an option that not only would truly hydrate and protect, but also help the skin’s natural process of healing and being its best!
For those of you with tattoos, this “butter” can be used before, during and after your new masterpiece! Check out the impeccable ingredients below!
P.S. My best friend loves it!
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Butter – In it’s raw form it helps to boost collagen and repair skin. Rich in vitamin E and vitamin A. Shea Butter and the other ingredients made from the sheatree are used in many types of cosmetics and personal care products including bath products, cleansing products, eye makeup, lotions and creams, suntan products, lipstick and hair care products.
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter – known for its cleansing properties and used in soaps and hair products. It also contains oleic acid, palmitic acid, linoleum and stearic acid. Mango seed butter is a natural moisturizer because of its fatty acids. It contains Vitamins A and C. Also used as a surfactant because it contains sodium mangoseedate.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract Butter – often used for treating skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and sunburn. It melts on contact with skin and works effectively to restore and rehydrate.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil) – light and odorless, this coconut oil is quickly absorbed into the skin or hair and is wonderful for dry or troubled skin. Can be used as a carrier oil for essential oils, but it has wonderful antioxidant properties by itself.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) oil – Taken from the seeds of the sunflower, has more vitamin E than any other vegetable oil. Used as a skin conditioning agent, surfactant and viscosity increasing agent.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) bran oil – incredibly hydrating and also used as an anti-aging ingredient. It is very high in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that help cleanse, soften, moisturize, nourish, smooth and soothe the skin.
- Rosmarinus Officials (Rosemary) leaf extract – full of antioxidants it helps relieve again environmental stresses on the skin. It is also anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and protects again free radical damage as well. In India it is used to help lighten dark spots and blemishes on the skin.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) extract – due to the polyphenols in green tea, it possesses very powerful antioxidant (content vitamins C & E) and skin-soothing properties. It is also thought to have anti-aging properties through reducing age spots and overall complexion.
- Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E) – a natural conditioner and antioxidant. It helps promote skin healing and diminish signs of aging.
- Mentha Arvensis (wild mint) Essential Oil – a milder form of mint, it is used for pain relief due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It is also antimicrobial, cooling and a disinfecting agent, giving it many uses.
- Essence of Papaya – High in vitamin C and zinc. Used to promote a healthy complexion and getting rid of blemishes.
“BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER – Hustle Butter Deluxe is an original luxury tattoo care product for every stage in the tattoo process. It helps prepare the skin to make it more soft and supple, offers superior glide when being tattooed, and can help moisturize and heal skin afterward.
NUMEROUS BENEFITS – Unlike others, Hustle Butter Deluxe does NOT remove stencils and won’t lead to clogged tubes or petroleum buildup. Hustle Butter Deluxe keeps skin workable, drastically reduces redness, swelling, and bleeding, and promotes healing upon contact. Color has never gone in so easy. Yellows and whites go in the first time, and you don’t have to worry about over-worked highlights.
100% VEGAN INGREDIENTS – Certified cruelty-free and 100% vegan, our all-natural butter is also petroleum and paraben free. It is made from only the finest ingredients, including Shea, Mango, and Aloe butters, Coconut, Sunflower and Rice Bran oils, Rosemary Oleoresin, Green Tea, Vitamin E Complex and Mint Arvenis Essential Oil, as well as the essence of Papaya and Coconut.
EASY TO USE – Loved by tattoo artists worldwide (as well as their clients) Hustle Butter Deluxe can be applied to the skin as-needed before and during the tattoo process. It should be applied to the skin as aftercare to improve healing as well. Many of our clients continue to use this product long after their tattoo has healed, to keep their skin moisturized and healthy and their tattoo’s colors bright.”
As a cliff note, why should you NOT want to use petroleum?
Petroleum is a synthetic compound, which seems to be hydrating your skin, but actually is just putting a layer on top. This clogs your pores and inhibits your body’s ability to expel toxins. This can be quite dangerous when basically putting it on an open wound! So skip on the petroleum and induce in the amazing natural products instead!!